Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, September 29, 2008

Upgrade/Evaluation Over!

Well, my Crew Commander upgrade training ended last Saturday. We had the first phase of our evaluation today in the Missile Procedures Trainer (MPT) and we had no errors (the best you can possibly do)! Definitely a load off my mind. We go out to the field tomorrow for the second phase but the hard part is out of the way now.
Liz leaves on Thursday for her really long trip. I'm not looking forward to it. My first alert is on Sunday, which coincidentally is the same day the new Great Falls Ice Rink opens...the one day this whole month I didn't want to work (they have 4 hours of free skating at the rink that day) and of course I'm on alert. Oh well.
Started my next masters class today. Should be rather interesting. It's imagery analysis and all the physics associated with it.
Well, I have to be up at 5:45 tomorrow morning so I should probably get ready for bed!

Update on Tuesday: I finished my Field Observation today with no errors - so I finished my entire Evaluation with a "Highly Qualified" rating with zero errors.

0 comments: