Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I Figured it Out!!!

Well now that Liz actually told me the password for this thing, I'll post when something happens that's exciting enough for everyone to want to read...which usually won't happen because my job is about as boring and lame as it gets.

Anyway, I have to say that the wedding was fantastic and we had a great time! Thanks to everyone who came to Buffalo to be with us and thanks to everyone who couldn't make it but sent their prayers with us! You guys really made the weekend what it was.

Well, I start my upgrade sequence to become a Crew Commander next week. I'll be pretty busy all week and hopefully everything turns out ok!

Another long night of masters homework over so I'm gonna crash. Check in on the 30th for the results of my upgrade!

0 comments: