Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sabres vs. Senators - 12/26/09

Ok so this tale begins sometime in about October when Liz and I finally decided that we were going to Buffalo for Christmas and nailed down our tickets. I asked my best friend, Mark, if there was any way we could get tickets to a Sabres game while I was home since I haven't seen a live game in I can't tell you how long. I was expecting to get a few tickets in the 300s (read: the nosebleed section) and we'd have a few beers and some good fun!

Come Christmas Eve, I found out that Mark and my mother managed to get four tickets in the first row next to the Sabres bench and two tickets in the upper 100s towards one end of the rink. I don't want to know what they both had to go through for those, but I can't thank either one of them enough.

Liz and I sat down front for the first two periods and the view couldn't have been better. We got to watch Ryan Miller in action for the first period and got to see the two Sabres goals in the second period. It was absolutely awesome to sit down front like that and get to cheer my favorite team on! I couldn't have asked for a better night!!!



Ryan Miller in action



Sabres Captain Craig Rivet



Sabres Defenseman Steve Montador

0 comments: