Well since Liz is gone this week and since I've been severely lacking in my contribution to the blog, I thought I would update. I'm watching the History channel as I often do watching a new show called "Life after People" and it's pretty creepy! It's about what the Earth would look like at different intervals if mankind suddenly disappeared. It's crazy to think that if we all suddenly disappeared, everything we've built would be swallowed up by the Earth and within a few thousand years you'd almost never know we were ever here!
Well enough about the end of the human race. This week in Great Falls has been absolutely beautiful so far. I've used it to fix up the front yard and make it look all nice for our coming visitors this summer! My last major house project is fixing the patio in the backyard and it'll be ready for all the festivities coming this summer and fall (BABY!!!).
Speaking of the little one, we're slowly acquiring furniture and baby stuff. One of the guys I know is leaving soon and was looking to unload some of his old baby furniture. We got all kinds of great stuff including a like-new crib and glider. Liz grabbed some more baby stuff from California but for the most part we're waiting until May 4th when we find out what little baby is. Then let the fun begin!!!
We're both looking forward to my move to the Instructor shop on May 1st (knock on wood). It'll mean more work during the day for me and fewer overall days off but I only have to do 2 alerts a month and I get my weekends off too so I'll have more time with Liz (and eventually the baby!). We're also already starting to look towards next spring when we get to move and figure out where we want to go. There's still a year left but we'll have made our final requests by the end of the summer! It's starting to get exciting!!!
Well, time to crash with the puppies. Can't wait to have Liz back on Thursday!
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Hangin with the Puppies!
Posted by Liz at 10:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment