Well sorry I haven't blogged in a while, but as Liz will tell you my schedule is absolutely ridiculous. With the inspection going on right now, things are out of control on this base. This weekend, I will be working my 8th straight weekend going all the way back to the third week of September. It's getting kinda old. I can only hope that I get hired to be an instructor or evaluator sometime soon.
It's lonely around here with Liz in LA. It's a big house with just me and the puppies.
On a positive note (something unusual for Montana), the ice rink is FINALLY opening! Can't wait to play some hockey!!!
Well, time to go check on dinner. Hopefully the next time I get on here things will have settled down...maybe...
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
It's been a long few weeks...
Posted by Liz at 10:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment